Industrial design (DoE)
Chair: ÃƒËœyvind Langsrud
Present:Yuri Adler, email@example.com
Alexander Donev, firstname.lastname@example.org
Nadine Henkenjohann, email@example.com
ÃƒËœyvind Langsrud, firstname.lastname@example.org
Arvind Ruggoo, email@example.com
Gernot Schubert, firstname.lastname@example.org
John Tyssedal, email@example.com
Martina Vandebroek, firstname.lastname@example.org
Dimitar Vandev, email@example.com
Grazia Vicario, firstname.lastname@example.org
TopicsThe following list shows topics, that should be considered for further work of the DoE workgroup:
- Make the web forum more known and active. It should be possible to get e-mail alert when a message is posted. A mail should be sent (within a few weeks) to all who have been interested in the DOE activity.
- Better explanation of what we offer (discussion forum) at the top of the DOE web page.
- More interesting case studies available?
- Some information about proENBIS at the ENBIS-web. Make better web relations to the proENBIS-DOE working package (links from both sides).
- Make a list of relevant articles/references on www.
Workshop in May
- A workshop will be held at Matforsk in Norway on May 13 (probably).
- Analysing designed experiments (special problems: multiple responses, spilt plot)
- Not only success stories?
- Anyone have problems they want to be discussed?
- Several talks on the same problem or data set?