Conference: Fifth Annual Meeting of ENBIS
- 14–16 September, 2005
- Newcastle, UK
The conference will be held at the Newcastle United Football Ground Conference Suite.
- Registration for the conference and the conference dinner.
- Access your personal record to modify your registration.
- Payment of fee: the amount due will be sent to you by email upon registration. You can pay by credit card or money transfer. See: transferring money to ENBIS.
- Registration for pre- and postconference workshops.
- Registration for workshops during the conference.
- Key note address by Doug Montgomery
- Submitted abstracts
- Guidelines for submission of papers and poster presentations
- On-line procedure for submission of abstracts. Submission of abstracts is closed.
- Access your personal record to modify your submitted abstracts.
- Call for papers.
Hotel information and booking for Newcastle.
Accommodation has been booked for delegates at several hotels within easy reach of the conference venues. All accommodation can be booked on-line. All accommodation must be booked by Thursday 16th August 2005. Please note that the Great North Run takes place in NewcastleGateshead the weekend after the conference and hotels will therefore be extremely busy. You are therefore advised to make your booking well in advance.