ENBIS Spring Meeting 201728 – 30 May 2017; Monastery of Schlägl in Upper Austria Abstract submission: 11 November 2016 – 5 March 2017
- Nikolaus Haselgruber, CIS-Consulting in Industrial Statistics, Austria (Co-Chair).
- Antonio Pievatolo, CNR-IMATI, Italy (Co-Chair).
- Jacqueline Asscher, Kinneret College, Israel.
- Alessandro Di Bucchianico, Eindhoven University of Technology, The Netherlands.
- Rainer Göb, University of Würzburg, Germany.
Nikolaus Haselgruber, CIS-Consulting in Industrial Statistics, Austria (Co-Chair).
Spring Meeting Highlights
Highlights of the ENBIS Spring Meeting 2017 include:
- A keynote address by Christopher Gray (Uptime Engineering GmbH) on the role of statistics in data-driven predictive maintenance systems.
- A keynote address by Jan Post (Philips and University of Groningen) on data driven process control based on a combination of real time data and integrated modelling.
- An interactive problem-solving session.
- A software session showcasing resources and demonstrating solutions offered by well-known computing environments of JMP and MATLAB.
- A number of contributed sessions featuring presentations from both industry (on successful applications, including railway maintenance, electronics for photovoltaic power plants, automotive, smart industry and more) and academia (on new aspects in the areas of reliability and predictive maintenance).
- Cultural Spot: a guided tour through the monastery.
- Dinner revolving around the topic »Statistics & Beer« including the practical testing of participants' taste buds reliability. :)))